Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Yes, thats my email.
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive decided on the N2 kit for my car now over the supercharger and other things I had considered. Im looking around and I havent seen many places to get the kit. The ITR stuff in the online store is at a good price and I was wondering if the toda stuff would be too. If it will not be there then does anyone know where I can buy it other then the toda store? Also, how do I work out the fact that i already have hondata 4?

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts
I also have the Hondata reflash and was wondering about how that would conflict with the N2. I hate to think that I wasted my money on the original reflash when Toda has one of their own.

·
Yes, thats my email.
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats what ive heard. But when do I tell them that so I can get my discount?

·
Yes, thats my email.
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeh, ive never gone that far with the orderign process though, so I didnt know

·
You Like My Member
754 Posts
From what i've heard if you already have the Hondata reflash they give you a discount for the new flash. ??

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts
I guess my question would be whether or not we get a brand new flash, or just stick with what we've got. I understand that we get a discount and all b/c of already dropping money on the original flash, but I would hate to not be able to take advantage of the flash made specifically for the N2.

·
Registered
755 Posts
You get a new flash with the N2 irregardless of whether or not you already have Hondata. I've been planning on getting Toda for a while, and they told me that the only way to get the pre-existing Hondata customer discount is to go directly through them. Hope this helps.

·
Skepticism Extraodinaire
4,163 Posts
The N2 is a updated version of the spec A's. They are not selling the spec A and N2, only N2 now in the US. The US market was bitching about power gains so they made the N2 for here only.

Even if Chris has N2 cams already he def would not be dumb enough to put them out if he still has spec A's. He would never get rid of the spec A's if he did.

·
Yes, thats my email.
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SPEC A IN 235 (7.4) - 290 (12.5) - 240 (7.1) 1, 3, 8 $570
EX 230 (7.0) - 285 (11.0) - 235 (6.7) 1, 3, 8 $530

SPEC N2 IN 235 (7.4) - 295 (12.5) - 240 (7.1) 2, 3, 8, 9 $600
EX 230 (7.0) - 290 (12.0) - 235 (6.7) 2, 3, 8, 9 $550

Taken from "www.todaracing.com"

600>570
550>530

Um kay?

·
iSauce- Tons of it 4vr
35,421 Posts
good ?? im getting toda n2 after basic with my sign on bonus.

that ane race header. if crsx offered it that would rock the hizzouse

·
Skepticism Extraodinaire
4,163 Posts
That's weird...The thread that the toda guy on here had made it seem different. Like the N2 was just a spec A replacement for the same money. But in the prices for the N2 above, notice that is the old spec A price. I guess they had to drop the price some to sell any Spec A's. I would def spend the extra 50 and get the N2's. The dynos he had posted had a pretty nice gain over the A's.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts