Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if anyone knows if the jackson racing supercharger will fit the K24 in my tsx, if not has anyone heard anything about one that will fit?

·
6,734 Posts
If you wanted to spend the money and do your own testing, I don't see why it wouldn't. Some things to consider. Is the intake manifold the same between the two cars? Is the TB the same? Placement of the engine in the bay? Answer those questions and then come up with your own conclusion.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm.....i know the throttle body is a drive by wire system, the intake manifolds are interchangable but the only catch would be fitment in the engine bay, i was really just wondering if anyone had heard anything about it

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Nope, it won't fit on your TSX, but it will fit on my Hybrid in my RSX.

·
Vendor
1,224 Posts
master22 said:
I wonder if anyone knows if the jackson racing supercharger will fit the K24 in my tsx, if not has anyone heard anything about one that will fit?

The JRSC blower needs to be modified to fit as the TSX has a water take off fitment built into the end of the manifold.

I am sure somebody will prototype something to fit in the next few months.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
man i love hondata yall guys r the shizznit lol, sounds like someone's been taking apart the tsx lately!!! any word on a reflash?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts