Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading a import mag and saw a 03 civic si with a Revhard turbo setup...........its the same engine as the base......just curious if anyone has tried this turbo on the rsx..............and i am curious about the dimnensions.......it should work..........the rsx should have more room under the hood then the si........anyways......i was just wondering if anyone has heard of this.........and if you had opinions on turbo's or superchargers that are most effective for the base...........let me know....thanks!!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this si was making like 250 horses.....seemed like a pretty decent jump in power........with a few othe mods of course.........but i'm not sure about the pricing???????

·
Registered
529 Posts
It's weird, Rev Hard and Greddy both offer Turbos for Si's and Type S's and Jackson Racing has a supercharger for the Si & Type S but nothing for the base. Dunno wassup. I think Cybernation makes a turbo kit for the base don't they? Check that out.

Rev Hard kits for the Si usually run $3200 or so, so if they have one for the base it'll probably run the same. Greddy kits are cheaper but they got no intercooler.

Maybe it has something to do with forcing all that air into the dual runner intake manifold? :dontknow:

·
Ralliart
215 Posts
It seems no one really cares about the base, they figure most people who want performance go with the type S to start out.

I wouldn't get a revhard turbo kit, do a search i've heard bad things about them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts