Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Polishing will take away swirls and minor scratches. But, get good terry cloth do it right, or you will cause more damage. They have polishing rags.

Once you've gotten rid of the swirls put wax on to protect the car. Polishing will get rid of the swirls, wax may.

Read the thread I started on Waxing vs. Poilshing... something like that... it talks about what each of them do, and I have some questions that hopefully will get answered. (It is a current thread)

S

·
0 Posts
Here ya go...

Good wash, soak well...

terry dry....

McGuire's !!!!!!

for a newer car , polishing may not be required yet... if they are pretty tough then polish..

follow up with a bottle of "Glaze" ( glaze fills in the tiny swirl marks ... kind of acts like a fiber-optic cable in transfering color across the swirl mark )

do a quarter panel of glaze, allow to haze, the buff off, then wax same panel ...

move to next panel, glaze , haze and wax....etc...

the glaze will wear off quickly so get off and get wax on try to stay out of direct sunlight

once again i reccomend all McGuires products

hope that helps

hth snyper

E

·
0 Posts
www.zainobros.com

do the z1,z2,z5, z7 process and you'll have one of the shiniest RSX's on the board. I had a bunch of swirls from the dealer, but all is gone with the process oh and get the gloss enhancer... It has a deep deep shine with no visible swirls after the step.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts