Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I roll down my drivers side window it shakes badly. I used to use wd-40 to correct this before I got my tints but I dont know what to use now. What is a safe lube to use with the tints? Thanks

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Is silicone okay for tints?
I'm pretty sure it's what Honda uses to lube the rails when you have anything done with your window that requires taking off the door panel... I can't tell you 100% tho cause I have no experience with it... I'm sure if you use very little, I mean, no dripping or anything, you'll be fine... I'd do it if that tells you anything... its really not so much to lube but to clean the tracks... all kinda black gunk came out when I did this...

Good luck man :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm pretty sure it's what Honda uses to lube the rails when you have anything done with your window that requires taking off the door panel... I can't tell you 100% tho cause I have no experience with it... I'm sure if you use very little, I mean, no dripping or anything, you'll be fine... I'd do it if that tells you anything... its really not so much to lube but to clean the tracks... all kinda black gunk came out when I did this...

Good luck man :thumbsup:
+rep

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.