Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
i'd figure you unbolt them, move the wipers so they sit flush and its a trial/error type of thing

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
what he said^ lol
I would check the actual wiper motor as well to see if it's seized. Seems more likely that those are defective as I've never seen a wiper arm being moved from it's normal resting position on its own.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My 03 has the same issue. Glad I found this thread, got an idea how to correct it, possibly. The wiper arms are the issue since they move like the should but the distance they go is jacked up along with their resting position.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My 03 has the same issue. Glad I found this thread, got an idea how to correct it, possibly. The wiper arms are the issue since they move like the should but the distance they go is jacked up along with their resting position.
Yea it seems on the faster speeds they will go all the way down an sometimes they’ll stop there like they should. But more times then not they rest how I posted in org post.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What’s up fellas. New on here but have had the same issue. The problem was cause by a worn out bushing on wiper transmission (linkage) rod. Replaced both rod A and rod B. Problem resolved. Cheap fix at least under $50. Wipers resting back where they should

1 - 8 of 8 Posts