Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Normally I like to keep quiet, but I owe wings west a promotion for giving me a free painted spoiler.

I had the kit installed and painted by them with a free spoiler a month ago (I actually drove up to Los Angeles for this).I didnt even know they were going to give it to me.

The rims are 14lbs each and are chrome and they are 1 piece forged. I can and actually have picked up one rim with just two fingers without any problem.
They are made by Centerline Wheels are are very very cheap.

The tires are Toyo T1's with skunk2 coilovers (although I need to lower it some more). the specs are 225/40 R18 at 22lbs per tire.

The front mesh metal grill was installed by me and even have PIAA 1100X.

My next exterior upgrade is chromed tail lights to match the chromed wheels and mesh grill. Then, I would like to paint the side mirror holding blue.

peace out,
j

·
FightClubRSX returns
2,699 Posts
car looks great dude, but wtf, 14lbs chrome forged 18's eyy? hehe, jus curious but exactly how much is very very cheap?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Very sweet! I really like the Centerline wheels. How much were they? Centerline is a very highly respected company in the domestic speed market, so I'm sure they are very good quality. Where did you pick them up? Car looks very tight.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
that's gorgeous, please do tell, how much to get the body kit and the wheels?

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes they are 14lbs each

Kion,

Yes they are 14 lbs each. the tires are heavier than the rims, but they are very very sturdy.

canuck,
if you buy from a vendor, maybe $1000 unpainted with no spoiler, but wings west gave a promotional deal on the painted and installed kit with spoiler.

kilo,

you can get the entire wheel/rim package at discount tires or tires.com
the price will vary, but I but each rim cost me $250. Although not cheap overall, they are cheaper than most rims.
I would have bought the volk racing av3's but these are 31lbs.
I like the RH CP035R's but these are 21lbs and are way to expensive.
VOlks and RH should cost you from 300 to 500 dollars per rim (no tire).
I also got a good deal on the tires.

j

·
I don't know
7,730 Posts
Jnavarro:
As hot as your car looks, I don't blame you for posting!!! This car is very HOT!!! Keep up the good work and please keep us updated!!! I have always loved that kit and now even more then ever. :thumbsup:

Never liked chrome but these are like in a league of there own!!! Plus I love the lips, makes the car look wider, and wider is better!

·
Pinoy Member
439 Posts
is there any way to take that logo/emblem off that wing? i would buy it without it....but nice car man...it looks fast just by it parked like that....(just like the celica commercials)....watch out you might get a ticket and a dog might ram into you....:D :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Man!! Those look sweet! And I hate chrome wheels....how in the world do you get 14lbs chrome rims?!

I need to look Centerline up!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Is there a site?

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

type s in la,
yes they are 18x7.

Surprise: the 19inch rims weigh 14.5lbs

Nocturnal,
Yes you can take the emblem off. a really small allen wrench will do the job,
Now you just need to fill in the divit left by the chrome emblem plate.

I am NOT a huge fan of the wing myself.
I would like the JDM wing because it is clean and more smooth and rounded, but WW said this is a replica of that wing (with there logo).
And it was free, so I can't complain...

Brillo,

much props to you for your wing. A lot of people don't like ww kit or they may not like a gt wing on an rsx. But I say get whatever you want becuase you want it. Not because some one else tells you to do otherwise.

c ya,
J

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.