Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tell me what you guys think and i may do a write-up. Would u buy one of these? And how much would you pay for one if you would. I know a lit of people dont like them and i think its mostly because you lose the use of your visors

·
Sith Lord
3,746 Posts
seems a bit too low for me.

and I love my wink mirror, visors or not.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It looks a lot lower in the picture then it actually is and i did make it a little lower the usual because i have bride seats coming and from what i told they sit a little low.

·
Registered
15,360 Posts
interesting. definitely intuitive and it doesn't look that bad imo

i have mine against the roof though, mounts it came with. the lack of visors doesn't bother me (i'm 6'1") but having to duck under it to see lights if i'm the first person gets annoying :eek:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It doesnt vibrate too bad. Its just a proto type tho. There is some changes that do need to be made thinking about adding a little more support.

·
type-sexy
400 Posts
were did u get your red h steering wheel sticker? i've been looking for one.

Tell me what you guys think and i may do a write-up. Would u buy one of these? And how much would you pay for one if you would. I know a lit of people dont like them and i think its mostly because you lose the use of your visors

·
Pancakes
5,343 Posts
What the rice? Looks like you traded your forward vision for being able to see behind you.

·
Super Moderator
23,887 Posts
if you tint your front window like mine you don't need visors

·
Central PA's Finest...
7,590 Posts
i'd be intersested in one if you made it high enough to use the standard mounting locations & just had that to minimize vibrations. looks good - but a bit too low.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts