Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a wink mirror and as a lot of you know it has 2 mounting brackets, one on each end, and you have to drill the mirror to the roof through your headliner. well thats what i did but now it has just simply fallen out and even before it would vibrate so much that i could barely even see anything in it! does anyone have any suggestions on how to make this thing stay up and stabilized?

·
Registered
24,670 Posts
marine epoxy

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
:lawl:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i dont really consider it ricey, ricey things only look "good" and serve no real performance purpose. However my wink mirror provides 180 degree views behind me while i drive, eliminating any and all blind spots. its a safety thing and its handy to have. So go troll somewhere else please. :) thanks

·
Still here
209,220 Posts
well i dont really consider it ricey, ricey things only look "good" and serve no real performance purpose. However my wink mirror provides 180 degree views behind me while i drive, eliminating any and all blind spots. its a safety thing and its handy to have. So go troll somewhere else please. :) thanks

·
Registered
15,360 Posts
TS: I would have used the far screws that hold the visors in to mount the mirror, that's how I have mine and it hasn't backed out once but does vibrate some with my 75A mounts. This would eliminate the visors but would have kept you from having to drill into the roof :noes:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i didnt want to drill in the headliner but they are barely visible anyway so its not that bad. my mirror is about 5 centimeters to wide to line up with the outer visor screws so unfortunately thats not a possibility without buying a new smaller mirror.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Nevermind just saw the post that said it doesn't fit. I had to stretch the brackets a little and it for with no vibration

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
word thanks man now my only problem is I need to get those mounting brackets mine came with some different ones that do not line up like the one in the pic. Do you know where i can get just the mounting brackets?

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
word thanks man now my only problem is I need to get those mounting brackets mine came with some different ones that do not line up like the one in the pic. Do you know where i can get just the mounting brackets?
Couldn't tell you man. I honestly don't think mine is a real wink mirror? I don't know same thing but different brand I got at a golf shop by my house

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah i feel you i dont think mine is a real wink mirror either lol i posted that i found it and i posted the website that i found it at but it was on ebay so i dont think it was allowed lol but its all good

·
Registered
675 Posts
I have a Broadway mirror that i picked up NEW for under $15 and that along with your rear-view mirrors adjusted correctly eliminate ALL my blindspots without the need of a Golf-Cart Rice mirror, but to each their own, hella JDM yo!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Take off your mirrors and put the screws in the mirror mounting spot like this
Can you tell me how you got the actual visor off af that little plastic piece once you got it out of the roof? Bc the only way I can see as of right now is to break it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts