Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Come at me bro!
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys looking to get one of these mirrors. Wondering what u guys thought. I know the wink is going to be more than the broadway. Also this is going to be in my rsx which is a dd. Any info/opinions are greatly appreciate!

·
Come at me bro!
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I know the prices but I just dont know what one to get. I just want to know what one to get for both looks and for how much u can see for a dd

·
Come at me bro!
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also what places do u guys think I should buy from? Like password jdm or something?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Go with broadway mirror. I had both but with the wink mirror, you lose your visor and the mirror shakes like crazy even with some rubber washer.

·
Come at me bro!
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya I think so to but a lot of people like the wink mirror. Where do you buy yours from? From passwordjdm.com with shipping it will cost about 30

·
Come at me bro!
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Go with broadway mirror. I had both but with the wink mirror, you lose your visor and the mirror shakes like crazy even with some rubber washer.
Ok well looks like I should get the broadway mirror and it is a lot easier to install also

·
Come at me bro!
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also do you guys think 270 would be a good size? And should I get one that is tinted or just regular?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Ya I think so to but a lot of people like the wink mirror. Where do you buy yours from? From passwordjdm.com with shipping it will cost about 30
I bought mine from Ebay, SquashAir was the seller. I got mine for $17 with free shipping for a 240mm regular one i think? But if i had to redo it again, i would probably go with 270mm.

·
Come at me bro!
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I bought mine from Ebay, SquashAir was the seller. I got mine for $17 with free shipping for a 240mm regular one i think? But if i had to redo it again, i would probably go with 270mm.
Ya I am just going to buy from eBay. I found some 270mm regular flat broadway mirrors for 17 shipped so I am just going to do that. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
8,955 Posts
Ya I am just going to buy from eBay. I found some 270mm regular flat broadway mirrors for 17 shipped so I am just going to do that. Thanks for the help!
So how did it go? Do you like it? Any issues?

I think about this every time some car magically appears out of the ole blind spot :noes:
I have little convex helper mirrors on my side mirrors, which helps, but I could use some more help!

·
LAKERS ALL DAY EVERYDAY!
2,900 Posts
ive had the 300mm broadway for years now n i love it. only downside is passengers dont have full range of their visor but :idgaf: lulz

1 - 17 of 17 Posts