Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, is there a "cleaning mit" of some type or just some special cloth that I can use to wipe clean the exterior of a car, which makes it look like it's been through an actual wash? Thanks for reading

-cloud

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
Magic mitts would be a bad replacement for a good wash. Just because it carries sand from say.. the bottom area or the front area.. and just scratches up the whole car =/

Good way is to get 8 or 9 rags.. get em nicely soaked and wipe each side with a seperate rag.. gets the salt white sh#t off =/

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i found it

http://www.armorall.com/prodcat/pages/carwashWipes_1.10.html

the link above is for armor all car exterior wipes. Looks like they got a wipe for everything ! I like these a lot and will have to try them out. But, I like the point that Down_shift makes in that when wiping your car, you could be wiping it with all the sand, dirt, and bits of road debris and thus scratching the car up. Guess you just gotta be careful.

-Cloud

·
i ❤ macro.
15,894 Posts
Yeah, I think there really isn't a grand solution. The best way is to wash it like you would in the summer, but that's usually not possible. I hate the winter!

·
Registered
11,617 Posts
sux for u losers! i live in southern california, where the sun never stops shining!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts