Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
RSX NV
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just searched the forums for instructions for wiper blade replacements and the one good result that showed up has all "x's" for the pictures. It's nothing on my computer that is blocking me from viewing it as I have tried on a couple different computers. Can someone direct me to instructions with images for this? By the way, is it okay to use the passenger wiper blade and put it on the rear as Bosch Icon doesn't make a rear wiper for the RSX? One of the guys at the local Murray's said it wouldn't do any harm doing that. Sorry for the repeated topic. Any help would be greatly appreciated. FYI, Advance Auto has 25% off on most wiper blades including Bosch Icons. Thanks ahead.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I am not trying to be a troll but seriously the replacement is retardedly easy. FYI... I got the bosch blades and honestly the main one that cover's the driver's side is a POS. always leaves water lines as it wipes... Bosch /fail ... Try a different maker. Or dare i say OEM blades :confused:

·
Registered
113,845 Posts
PIAA > Bosch

yes, the passenger and the rear are interchangeable

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
get OEM. shit lasts forever.

·
MIT
264 Posts
I use the latitude's. I think all wipers will leave streaks if you dont clean the blades. Wal-mart will tell you the length of the blade if your manual doesn't.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Yeah wiper blades are extremely easy. i change about ten a day. It's funny when people struggle with it and we go out and swap them in like 30 seconds. BUt yeah I have bosch icons and never have a problem with streaking, on the other hand i do clean my windshield everyday. :dontknow: haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts