Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Camera: Canon 30D (my homie's camera, he snapped all the pics)
Post Production: Aperture (imported RAW, all edited by me)

This was my first time editing or doing ANYTHING with Aperture. So much you can do with it. I just kind of did what I thought looked clean. It was EXTREMELY overcast outside not to mention around 6:30-7:00 in the evening so yeah.. Also car is extremely dirty as the lips JUST got painted and then it RAINED friggin A...

anyhow, without further ado - Type M Front/Rear Lip paint matched alabaster silver metalic with my hella non functional but looks sick as fuck Benen Ind. rear tow hook! :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice pics :thumbsup:

If it was my car, I'd go with the 18" HFP rims instead of the new Si "Flower" rims :spin:
lol, originally i was on OEM EX 16" wheels - got those for $400 picked up w/3k on the tires. :)

lookin good. i think some side skirts will make the car flow a little better.
thanks, in the works! ABS Dynamics said they should be out in May, so anytime soon! heh

I love FGs... nice car, where did you get the tow hook?
thanks, got it from a local H-T memeber

props for rocking jtuned plate frame :D
oh pho sho!!

thanks you guys! didn't expect so much positive comment lol (not that i though you guys were a bad bunch)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what lip is that?
ABS Dynamics (www.absdynamics.com) – essentially knock off the 4dr Mugen lip kit (since there is no coupe in JDM land as we all know) ... so it's the "Type M Style"

Lol damn, I want one so bad but can't find Benen cause they're no longer in business... :( anyways +rep for rocking one :thumbsup:
i thought they went BACK in business (around the time i bought it from dood like a little over a year ago) cuz it was brand new .. he bought it from Benen Ind. (at least I think)

I DO PLAN to make it "functional" in the near future once I'm done with school, start doing some AutoXing - but for now it's just purely for looks (if that makes me a ricer so be it. but at least I don't have some sorry exhaust system on this 1.8l SOHC motor that doesn't deserve one unless boosted lol)

·
JWOWWWW
94,387 Posts
nice shots, house and drop

·
baby buffett
13,382 Posts
damn you in elementary school riding a 06 civic ex? ballin?

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
sick car bro, what kinda camera r u usin?

·
Registered
29,386 Posts
wow, clean..nice house/building also

love the weather too

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.