Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on slamming my RSX (A lot of negative camber & very low!) the problem is im going to try and get the best of both worlds live the low life and put down some big numbers with a K24 swap Anyways I've been looking for tires and came across the Falken AZENIS FK453 the highest performing tire you can get from falken I'm hoping to run 18x10.5 on 225/40, with all the camber wear and being so low with fat stretch going on do you guys think it would be a bad idea to spend so much on tires?

·
Premium Member
145,086,055 Posts
Why spend so much money on tires to just have MASSIVE amounts of camber wear chew through them, just to fork out that kind of money again. If you're Bill Gates, go for it, it's your car

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys I think ill try and find some lower budget tires if im going to have to replace them quite often! One other thing I've never dealt with massive amounts of camber and being low what are the negatives as to performance?

·
Shazaam
4,601 Posts
Thanks guys I think ill try and find some lower budget tires if im going to have to replace them quite often! One other thing I've never dealt with massive amounts of camber and being low what are the negatives as to performance?
Terrible handling at all speeds
Increased probability of blow outs
Less contact patch of tire to asphalt
Increase tire wear
Looks stupid as shit

1 - 10 of 10 Posts