Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Sell me your NES games!!
5,876 Posts
I'm glad I know how to use the 3 pedals.

Some people seem to have issues just dealing with 2. :shakehead

Even my girl drives a stick. It's not that hard but some people are pretty intimidated by it. If the saleman wants to sell the car they'll teach you how to drive a car with a stick.

·
durpa durpa
8,502 Posts

·
Never shit a shitter
4,428 Posts
truth.org :vtec:
truth.org.gov...but yea, I would feel a little less manly if so, it seems it's a lost skill nowadays, I think its something everyone should know, but as someone above said, some fucking people have enough problems with 2 pedals.

·
Murderator
23,101 Posts
Wouldn't feel like less of a man, I'd just feel like an idiot...

I learned how to drive in a standard. I think all men and women both should have to learn how to drive manual...

·
Want S2k now...
942 Posts
I would feel like less of a man if I didn't drive stick. But I dunno if that would be a bad thing.....but I like the fact that I don't feel like there's anything I can't do cuz I'm a girl.

·
9k FTW
3,196 Posts
I think it's becoming a lost art. All these new fancy transmissions are making it less and less necessary, and even say the new 911 turbo is faster auto than manual.

I personally love the control a manual offers and will never not own one. I don't think it's a manly thing as much as a being connected to the car thing.

My GF needs to learn too, i gotta take some time away from :giggitygiggity: to teach her

1 - 20 of 118 Posts