Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im stuck on what to do.. i love my bike but i think id really enjoy having my car turboed. Would any of you sell a street bike to put the money towards turbo? the only thing that really scares me is the tuning part of it, im basically in the middle of no where with no tuning places without driving hours to get there. suggestions? thanks alot guys

·
LessGOmoarSLOW
422 Posts
I have never owned a street bike, nor any other type of bike. however I would sell it to turbo my car. also there are internet tuners out there whom you tell your mods and they tune you up. you don't have to leave the garage.

·
Registered
61,559 Posts
Best of both worlds. I have turbo RSX and a 03 gsxr

·
9k Rwd FTW
1,984 Posts
No bike is still faster ... Now if you are thinking turbo car is safer then get rid of the bike ... Also you turboing the Rsx won't give you the feel of the bike back

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea im aware the bike will still be faster and wont feel the same at all.. i love the feeling on a bike but i just cant afford a bike and to turbo my car right now.. the shitty thing is i just put a bunch of money into my bike making it how i like it such as fairings new exhaust hids ect... i would pick up a used kit so i could have some cash saved over to put towards a motocross bike, but il still miss the cbr..

·
Registered
263 Posts
don't sell the bike you will regret it later, after getting a bike i really did not care how fast my car is because it will always be slow:)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have never owned a street bike, nor any other type of bike. however I would sell it to turbo my car. also there are internet tuners out there whom you tell your mods and they tune you up. you don't have to leave the garage.
what do you mean by internet tuners? they just tell me how and what to tune on kpro? if i knew how to do it myself would make a huge difference then trying to take it somewhere..

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fuck no..

Nothing replaces riding a bike. Only a certain type of person can ride a motorcycle, much less a super sport.
Ugh this is so hard :(
The good thing would be to keep all my gear and after school and when I get some cash flow maybe buy the same bike and make it look the same.. If I had the money I'd never sell it, but in the mean time I don't know what I want more.. And I am starting to realize finding a decent turbo kit and have it installed and tuned is far from easy and cheap... Il be boarder line trying to afford it.. Hmmm

·
Registered
675 Posts
Don't you ride the Rsx more?
Hard choice man..
eat ramen noodles and keep both lol jk

·
9,306 Posts
keep the bike. i think youll be disappointed with the traction level on a high powered fwd car. at least on a bike its almost instant acceleration. fwd.....not always so much so.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts