Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Its definitely a tough decision. Boosted DC5 and a bike, both are fast but very different. I boosted my car last April, then bought the bike in June. Like others have said, its hard to beat cruising on the bike on a cool summer day. To me though bikes are easy to come by so selling one, you arent out very much. You definitely wouldnt be disappointed I think from going turbo. Although Ive had my fair share of issues since boost, still dont regret the decision.

If you think you can get a nice profit from the bike and enough to completely pay for your kit. I say boost it. Can you afford to have the DC5 down? or is it your only car?
I would love to turbo my car.. To hear the bov and WG would be amazing not to mention the attention a boosted rsx gets.. They are just straight up sexy in my opinion.. But it is my only car right now and I could sell my bike to cover a kit but would have much extra for problems that may come.. It's such a hard toss-up

·
Hafa!?
1,238 Posts
I would love to turbo my car.. To hear the bov and WG would be amazing not to mention the attention a boosted rsx gets.. They are just straight up sexy in my opinion.. But it is my only car right now and I could sell my bike to cover a kit but would have much extra for problems that may come.. It's such a hard toss-up
Yeah, being your only car, I wouldnt recommend it. Can it be done? Sure, plenty have, myself included. I wouldnt say money is the issue, but when its your only car and youre pressed to fix the issue because you have to get to work in the morning, thats when you want the second car. You have to almost expect an issue to arise when installing, especially if its your first install, just the nature of the beast imo.

Borrow a friends car though for a bit while you install and work the issues, and go boost :thumbsup:

·
Registered
614 Posts
I would never sell my bike for any reason, much less to turbo a car. Nothing will give you the feel your bike gives you.

·
U like race
3,074 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
I would keep the bike man. I have both,06 rsx s and 08 cbr 1000rr. Love them so much,bike on nice days and rsx on rainy days.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts