1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
thats really sad. that is the nicest brige ive ever seen though. haha

·
Registered
433 Posts
my friend test drove a 350Z with a dealer in the passenger seat once. he was going 80 mph and hit a bag of mulch. completely destroyed all the paint on the front fender, hood, and both front quarterpanels. plus mulch got all up in the engine bay and started smoking. he didnt have to pay a thing tho :laughat:

·
bonhomized
4,755 Posts
before i had my rsx she used to let me drive her to work so i could have her car for the day. long story short it was raining i was going about 60mph hydroplaned, spun out, went down an embankment backwards and hit that tree. boyfriend was fine. i got knocked out by something ended up getting 7 staples in the head and a $200 ticket. my first and last ticket.

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
is that blood inside the car (on the inside of the windshield and interior) in the first pic?
Was wondering the same... Did he also hit a fire Hydrant for that geyser? lol

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No, Its not blood. That is the color of the interior. He was cruising down the road, spun out, went backwards into the hydrant and ended up in the ditch.

·
:)
15,563 Posts
poor S2000

·
I'll never fall in line
2,069 Posts
The best part about this, is the guy was on a test drive.
Funny stuff always happens on test drives. I was test driving an '01 Mustang GT with my dad, he took it from the dealer and we switched seats after awhile. Well, I'm not bashful when it comes to putting the pedal down. Floored it a few times and broke the rear tires loose a number of times. Well it was starting to get dark out, I go to turn the lights on, nothing. The cluster stopped working and started to smoke.

Got back to the dealer, salesman asked how was it? I said nice, but we don't want this one :laughing:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts