Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
1,937 Posts
The S has a better transmission overall...Much smoother and better clutch feel. I've pulled ever so slightly on my buddy's stock WRX in a 3rd gear run.(both cars stock):thumbsup:
 

· Ex rsx vs all *********
Joined
·
668 Posts
RSX444 said:
cool thanks, keep em comming, i want more opinions
In case you aren't aware the rsx has the best third gear ever! It pulls on any car in third. :rolleyes: Btw I have to ask, why do you care? What car has a better third gear........what kind of question is that! The better tranny question is a little more valid, the rsx shifts a little smoother and feels better overall but the shifting in the wrx isn't as bad as people make it out to be.
 

· I want pancakes!
Joined
·
126 Posts
better question would be which car is better to receive road head in
 

· Ex rsx vs all *********
Joined
·
668 Posts
RSX444 said:
rsx killer....why do u spend time analyzing my ?....if u dont like it then move the fuck on
So much time........I typed 4 lines in my last post. I just was wondering if you are planning you next car purchase on which has the best third gear.
 

· I want pancakes!
Joined
·
126 Posts
AWD RSX Killer said:
So much time........I typed 4 lines in my last post. I just was wondering if you are planning you next car purchase on which has the best third gear.

I plan my car purchase based on which have doors easiest enough to open and close quickly so cops dont catch me picking up hookers
 

· Ex rsx vs all *********
Joined
·
668 Posts
dieselbp67 said:
I plan my car purchase based on which have doors easiest enough to open and close quickly so cops dont catch me picking up hookers
Well then the wrx might work for you since its a sedan they can just dive right in the back seat as you roll by.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,387 Posts
AWD RSX Killer said:
So much time........I typed 4 lines in my last post. I just was wondering if you are planning you next car purchase on which has the best third gear.
Its a legit question - 3rd gear tends to be the best highway gear(atleast in my car) so its important to know which car would be more proficiently equipped to handle highway circumstances :laughing:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
DC5Flatlandz707 said:
Just my opinion, but i drive both cars all the time. I like the RSX Tranny way better. Why does it matter anyway?
I didn't say it mattered. I just like to know when someone's speaking from a position of knowledge, or just offering their opinion. I have no doubt the RSX has a better tranny. But, I have a hard time imagining an RSX pulling on my wagon in 3rd. No biggie...
 

· M3 soon.
Joined
·
152 Posts
Westside WRX said:
I didn't say it mattered. I just like to know when someone's speaking from a position of knowledge, or just offering their opinion. I have no doubt the RSX has a better tranny. But, I have a hard time imagining an RSX pulling on my wagon in 3rd. No biggie...[/QUOTE
What mods are you runnin?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
DC5Flatlandz707 said:
Westside WRX said:
I didn't say it mattered. I just like to know when someone's speaking from a position of knowledge, or just offering their opinion. I have no doubt the RSX has a better tranny. But, I have a hard time imagining an RSX pulling on my wagon in 3rd. No biggie...[/QUOTE
What mods are you runnin?
The only power-related mod I have at this point is a TurboXS Stealthback exhaust. All my mod money has gone into suspension and braking thus far. But, I do have a TurboXS uppipe, unichip, and MBC sitting in my garage...waiting for a free weekend. *g*

I like the RSX. I almost bought one when I got my WRX. I don't have anything against the RSX...I just don't remember the RSX pulling like my Subaru does.
 
1 - 20 of 76 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top