Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTB: 02-04 RSX Front Bumper

As the title says I'm looking for the following for a good condition front bumper + lip. It is going to be repainted (unless it's already SSM), so the paint doesn't have to be perfect, but I'd like it to be in pretty good shape structurally.

You can reach me via PM or at [email protected].

I'm located within Los Angeles county, so include shipping accordingly.

Thanks

·
Registered
886 Posts
u,ve been emailed

As the title says I'm looking for the following for my 2003 RSX Type S:

Good condition front bumper *NEEDS TO BE Silver Satin Metallic*.
Part #1 in this diagram

OEM Radiator

Hood Latch

I'll do my best to respond to this thread, but if I don't, you can reach me at [email protected].

I'm located within Los Angeles county, so include shipping accordingly.

Thanks

*Edit: Sorry for the cross post from Part Out

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jacari and I have agreed on a sale for the oem radiator, and hood latch. Still looking for a front bumper + lip. Doesn't need to be SSM.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That looks great from what I can see. Do you have more pictures? What ballpark were you looking at for it? And where are you located?

·
Registered
469 Posts
That looks great from what I can see. Do you have more pictures? What ballpark were you looking at for it? And where are you located?
make an offer.. i'm located in New York City.. Dude btw the BEST means of contact is via email and or text message(with a subject please), as my PM gets filled up VERY quickly

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.