Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
DC...fiiiif
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for mainly 05-06 rsx. Rare colors like MM, JGM, etc. If not open, to any year. Color-DSM, ABP, MR(WHATEVER RED THEY CAME OUT WITH),JGM. Just one of those colors that you don't see everyday thing or whatever. Newho. THNX.

·
Registered
14 Posts
2003 Acura RSX Type S

2003 Acura RSX Type S, 6 speed, 117000 km, pearl white ext, heated black leather int, Bose 6 CD stereo system, power windows/doorlocks/heated mirrors, air/tilt/cruise, sunroof, remote starter w/alarm, rebuild title, very good condition, no damage or rust, $14000. (firm)

·
Registered
14 Posts
2006 ACURA RSX Type S

2006 ACURA RSX Type S, 6 speed, 30000 km, black ext, fully loaded, a/c, moonroof, 6 disc CD player, racing seats, in very good condition, warranty unit Nov 2009, $22000 obo.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Check mine out, I need to sell it ASAP. I am good friends w/ the guy I am buying my new car from and he knows it is all dependant on me selling my RSX first... so he can hook up my buyer with financing if you need it. Call or email the address below asap if interested.... i need to sell it this week and let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks

I just reduced my price to $18,500 yesterday….which is WAY below bluebook. Make me an offer please. Price is firm and especially negotiable if you don't want both sets of rims and the subs and amp.

Call me at 859-653-5189 or email me at [email protected] ASAP if you are interested. I can send you more photos, as well as answer any questions you might have. You are welcome to stop and take a look at the car anytime. I need to sell this ASAP because I got a great deal on another car but cannot move forward until this is sold.

Financing is available through Mike Castrucci Ford in Alexandria, KY and they can get you a great rate. I am purchasing another vehicle there so contact me and we can work something out for sure, and things will go smoothly for the both of us.

I am the original owner of a super clean 2006 Acura RSX Type-S with under 22k miles. The exterior is nighthawk black pearl and the interior has premium black leather. I have also tinted the windows, so it is black on black on black, and looks very sporty. I am the original owner of the car and bought it brand new not too long ago. It has been well maintained, with everything documented. It is still under the factory warranty (which is transferable) and an extended warranty can still be purchased through Acura.

The car is LOADED- 24/31 mpg, 6 speed manual transmission , seats, leather steering wheel, antilock breaks, dual trip meters, heated mirrors, premium leather, power mirrors, power windows, power locks, power moonroof, premium sound with 6 disc CD changer w/Bose system, remote entry with factory alarm, 50/50 split fold-down rear seats, 3 spoke steering, front and side airbags and much more. A few months ago, I replaced my cold air intake with a Fujita intake, but still have the factory intake which I will include. I have a system installed, with a sub box in the trunk. I purchased Acura all-season rubber floormats for the front seat to keep the “Type-S” mats looking nice, so they are still completely brand new, as they have been covered. I have tinted my tail lights black also, but also have new factory tail lights to replace them.

I have two sets of rims for the car which are in good condition, so take 1 or both:
17 inch Konig “Unknown” rims
17 inch Acura 5 spoke chrome wheels
-(Neither of these rims are in the pictures that I have and my car was also not yet tinted in some of the pictures as well)
Both sets of rims have tires. The chrome Acura rims have brand new tires.

Please email me for more pictures and details, as these do not show my tint, sets of rims, tinted tail lights, etc.

The car just had its 20,000 mile service, and has no problems at all and is still like brand new. It is super clean with upgrades and priced to sell. It’s never been wrecked or damaged in any way and I have babied it since I bought it. It gets excellent mileage and is great for a daily driver, but super sporty at the same time.

Below are some pictures of my car, but I have many more. Feel free to call me at 859-653-5189 or email me at [email protected] and I can send you more photos, as well as answer any questions you might have. You are welcome to stop and take a look at the car anytime.

Serious inquiries only, please. Price is firm as it has already been reduced $1500. Keep in mind financing is available.

Thanks!

·
Registered
119 Posts
I love how he asks for "rare" colours and he gets people who totally ignore him and post up silver and black cars. :rolleyes:

·
wtfhax0r
7,507 Posts

2002 RSX-S
75,xxx miles

shoot me an offer make it reasonable.

parts in parentheses () are not installed but will be included

Engine:
Stock 05-06 Type-S Intake
(K&N SRI)
Megan Racing Race Header
Neuspeed Exhaust
(05-06 Type-S Stock Exhaust)
(Custom Megan Racing Drift Spec Exhaust)
(Custom Straight Pipe)
Mugen Reservoir Sock!
ESMM Inserts
Ingalls Torque Damper

Exterior:
NBP Color winter bumper
(Stock ABP bumper)
OEM Aftermarket A-Spec Lip Kit
WW Replica Spoiler
Blackout Headlights
5000k Retro-Solutions HID Lowbeams
Redout Tail Lights
Debadge
Weather Tech Window Visors
25% Tint

Interior:
DIY Red Stitched Seats
DIY Red Stitched Shiftboot
2004 Subary WRX STi 6-Speed Shift Knob
(Skunk2 Shiftknob)
Neuspeed Short Shift Adapter
JDM Type-R Center Console
(Stock Center Console)
Alpine Full Interior Audio

Wheels/Suspension:
17x7.5 BBS RK
Gorilla Red Lug Nuts
Progress Series 2 Competition Coilovers
(18x7.5 Konig Next)
(H&R Race Springs and Stock Struts/Shocks)
Rear Camber Kit (Not sure on the brand..)
Mugen Replica Front Strut Bar

·
wtfhax0r
7,507 Posts
I love how he asks for "rare" colours and he gets people who totally ignore him and post up silver and black cars. :rolleyes:
I love how you didn't read what he said after that. He is open to other year and color RSXs. Go off yourself fucking moron.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.