Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the middle of putting my car back to stock to sell, and some of my parts I kept over the years grew legs. So I need to find replacements. I am in the KC area and would prefer from somewhere close to there unless we can work something out on shipping.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Need the following:

OEM Type S Suspension

OEM Type S Exhaust

OEM Cams

·
Registered
226 Posts
Pretty sure I have full stock suspension from my 05 type S in the garage, but I’m in TX. How much are you looking to spend? Freight is probably $100-150. Might have some exhaust parts and other stuff too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pretty sure I have full stock suspension from my 05 type S in the garage, but I’m in TX. How much are you looking to spend? Freight is probably $100-150. Might have some exhaust parts and other stuff too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Would you be able to let me know for sure? If you have the exhaust, too, I'll snag that as well. Where are you located in Texas? I have friends who live down there, so we might be able to work something out other than shipping. Would you do $300 for the 4 struts and I'll pay shipping, or come get them? As for the exhaust if you have it, I only need from the cat-back. I still have my header ad cat. Would you do $125?

Let me know. Thanks for reaching out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts