Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Former 240sx GURU
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys need a 02-04 type S transmission. with or without clutch/flywheel...
low millage only..

if the tranny is blown dont try and scam me. i will track you down and throw it through your rear window...

(ive returned an alternator the same way)

but yea:) PM's ONLY

·
My RICE goes PSHHHH
66,285 Posts
I would pay to see you throw an entire tranny through a window :thumbsup: You must be strong!

·
dbl-O
5,500 Posts
nice way to introduce yourself as someone ppl would want to deal with :thumbsup:

good luck and good bye.

·
Rockin Dem Jays!
3,444 Posts
I sold you the alternator, I did not appreciate my rear window being smashed.

I had no way to prove it to the OPP before, now I have all the necessary proof. Thread forwarded to #43 Division to Detective Gomes.
:rotfl::rotfl:

·
My RICE goes PSHHHH
66,285 Posts
nice way to introduce yourself as someone ppl would want to deal with :thumbsup:
:iamwiths:

Btw 99% of the sellers on the board are straight up honest.

·
Registered
365 Posts

good luck and good bye.
no doubt, makes you think if this guy isnt happy with the purchase of any thing are you gonna find it in your back seat one day with a pile of broken glass

lol

·
dbl-O
5,500 Posts
no doubt, makes you think if this guy isnt happy with the purchase of any thing are you gonna find it in your back seat one day with a pile of broken glass

lol
Oh we don't have to think that he'll do it, he was nice enough to tell us that he'll do it so we won't have to be surprised ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts