1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Sexy hand crew
2,679 Posts
would you like to buy some cologne for cheap instead? let me know

·
Sexy hand crew
2,679 Posts
hey you never told me you would buy it..but ok..i can consider it sold. can meet today

·
Sexy hand crew
2,679 Posts
i added you to my friends list

·
black!
3,992 Posts
you guys are awesome. glad to know my interior is so epic.

1. I would rather sell the car as is. There are are a few buyers who are interested who have been talking to me for some time now. Its kind of a bidding war right now so I haven't decided yet. I know I can get more if I part it out but I don't have the time to find the pieces of my interior and put it back together.

2. Its cold. Seriously.. I mean this week was ok.. But last week? No thank you. My garage isn't heated and I aint gonna go out there and freeze my arse off and risk getting sick.

3. I work 2 jobs. I go home to sleep. Wake up to go to work. My alarm went off at 4:30 am today? What about you? I don't really have that much time to take the parts out.

4. So you offered to take the parts out. Cool. That is very nice of you. The car is not insured to be on the road so I can't exactly drive it anywhere. I would have to take the parts off in my garage - which is fine - if it wasn't so cold and my car wasn't in the garage on jackstands with no rims covered up in the very corner jammed in with my other car blocked by my huge overpriced snowblower and my dozens of shovels and bags of salt and stacks of tiles (tiling the basement awyeaaa) Its so tight in my garage that I have to get in the car through the trunk. This is the process in how I would have to remove my RSX from the garage so I can remove the parts.

-Take my TL battery out from the basement (being trickled) and install the battery in my TL and hope it starts.
-Move cars on driveway off and move the TL out
-Install rims on the RSX
-Move all the crap out of the way in between the door and the RSX
-Move my RSX out and back in the middle of my garage
-Start removing my interior.

Aint nobody got time for that.

But since people are getting angry over it. I'll sell the interior... I want $1800 for it. Seems fair to me. And I would be greatly happy if you helped me put the stock interior back in as I have no idea how thats going to work.. I removed the seat belts and all the seat brackets for the rear seat.. Might have to look for some of them.. And I'm not sure how the seat belts reinstall... I forgot...

kthxbye

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.