Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, I want a double din gps/DVD and bluetooth capability headunit for less than 400.00 .. It must have GPS and DVD built in.

Have cash in hand.. DO not need harnes or dash kit since this will be going in my gfs car.

Thanks!
local would be nice also.. located in orlando fl..

·
Registered
497 Posts
I have a question, what brand and model are you thinking of in general? The only one I know that has the gps built in, with double din, dvd is the new alpine and I don't think thats even out yet but its 1200, so wondering what else is out there now that you can get for under 400...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a question, what brand and model are you thinking of in general? The only one I know that has the gps built in, with double din, dvd is the new alpine and I don't think thats even out yet but its 1200, so wondering what else is out there now that you can get for under 400...
there are a bunch of them ;) and they have been out for awhile.. look for an eclipse HU or an older alpine avic head unit..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.