Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Grammar Nazi
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states, I'm looking to get rid of hydraulic power steering and replace it with EPS. If anyone here is selling one, or if you know of a website where they can be ordered(found visionautoworks, but they're sold out), please let me know! I travel for work, so I would prefer to just order one online but I can pick up locally as well. I live in WV near MD, VA, and PA, and I'm currently working in Baltimore. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Have one; has everything you need and i have the dakota box as well. 350 + shipping or you can take a chance and wait for me to move out to NoVA in April if i havent sold it by then.

·
Grammar Nazi
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, I'm definitely interested. If my research is correct, I shouldn't need the Dakota box since I have an '02 with low frequency VSS. Would that bring your price down at all?

What is your current location so I can get a shipping estimate? What's the condition/mileage on everything and has the harness been cut? If it's okay, I'll PM you my number so you can send some pictures.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Thanks for the reply, I'm definitely interested. If my research is correct, I shouldn't need the Dakota box since I have an '02 with low frequency VSS. Would that bring your price down at all?

What is your current location so I can get a shipping estimate? What's the condition/mileage on everything and has the harness been cut? If it's okay, I'll PM you my number so you can send some pictures.
93030, condition is great; rack, bcu and harness are all good. I installed in my 05 and used it for less than 500 miles before part out. I think I have a picture of the rack on my build thread on here. Dakota box is staying with the kit regardless who buys is and firm at 350. I'll see if I can link my imgur account which might have pictures of it as well.

·
Grammar Nazi
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry for the late reply. The cheapest shipping I could find was $150, so for now I'll see what else is available. If you haven't sold it by the time you move, definitely hit me up. I appreciate your time!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts