Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
good luck finding one. the only place i have found one is at a local mom and pop shop that got towed and no one picked up. i wanted to buy it but someone beat me to it. 500 bucks it sold for and it ran! i was pissed

·
147,303 Posts
If you're in Florida, I'm trying to get rid of a 94 CX 5-spd, white w/ blue interior for $450. Motor doesn't work, but I'm including an LX motor/trans (also a 5-spd) with it, and it just needs a new windshield and I've put new fenders, hood, and bumper on the front (was involved in small fender bender, but no structural damage)

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
If you're in Florida, I'm trying to get rid of a 94 CX 5-spd, white w/ blue interior for $450. Motor doesn't work, but I'm including an LX motor/trans (also a 5-spd) with it, and it just needs a new windshield and I've put new fenders, hood, and bumper on the front (was involved in small fender bender, but no structural damage)
Thats a pretty good deal, post pics man.:D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.