Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Honda Tech
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says, i have $14k in hand. Looking for a white rsx-s but i cant really be picky about color. I do not want anything that has been previously modded pretty good, and taken back to stock and i will not even cosider a car that had any kind of forced induction previously on it. I guess thats it, show me whats out there.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Want an idea:
1. Walk into a subi, gmc, ford etc dealership of you choice
2. Find RSX that they just took in and is sitting there on their lot
3. Offer then 3k less
4. Drive home with new RSX even a type S

I used to work for a Ford Dealership, they do not care about other cars besides their own, trades go right to the auctions and sold for less than they bought them for anyways...

In no way am i being sarcastic or demeaning, just showing you the art of sales my man, it works i promise.

D

·
Sell me your NES games!!
5,876 Posts
Want an idea:
1. Walk into a subi, gmc, ford etc dealership of you choice
2. Find RSX that they just took in and is sitting there on their lot
3. Offer then 3k less
4. Drive home with new RSX even a type S

I used to work for a Ford Dealership, they do not care about other cars besides their own, trades go right to the auctions and sold for less than they bought them for anyways...

In no way am i being sarcastic or demeaning, just showing you the art of sales my man, it works i promise.

D
LOL @ exactly what I did. Saw mine at a Ford dealer on the way home from work one Friday. I offered them $3K less than what they were asking. Wouldn't budge on that price and then made them give me 10% more on my trade-in then they offered. :laughing:

Buying used cars is fun :thumbsup: You just have to stay firm. If they really want to sell you the car, they will, it just takes a little time to negotiate.

·
Registered
266 Posts
LOL @ exactly what I did. Saw mine at a Ford dealer on the way home from work one Friday. I offered them $3K less than what they were asking. Wouldn't budge on that price and then made them give me 10% more on my trade-in then they offered. :laughing:

Buying used cars is fun :thumbsup: You just have to stay firm. If they really want to sell you the car, they will, it just takes a little time to negotiate.
I should get a rep for that, haha i plan to trade in my stock prelude, after ripping of the turbo kit, lip kit, wheels and such and they will give me 4k for that, and with my svt they will give me 8, bahm i get myself an 05 rsx with like a 8k loan... with the turbo kit and parts sold for like 2500 to 3000... so that brings my grand total for an 05 rsx at about 6k

Boosted prelude will BE I-VTEC:vtec:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Tricia
Vabch
PM FOR PHONE NUMBER
2004 RSX TYPE S PREMIUM WHITE PEARL
44,xxx miles
$14,500 obo
NEW STATE INSPECTIONS 3/08

Additional Information:
Tint VA STATE LEGAL %35 all around
Lowered 1.3 w/ Eibach prokit
RS*R Exhaust
Titanium Lthr Interior
Cargo Cover
6spkr BOSE RADIO w 6cd indash changer and 8"sub in spare
Aspec Lip on front cracked took it off still available. Also have stock black lip and sideskirts.
04+ Civic SI rims.
90% tread
1 yr/10k miles left on warrenty
All Oil Changes and Service done at HALL ACURA all records available
Pictures:

·
Honda Tech
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump bump

·
Registered
20,142 Posts
I'd sell you mine for 14k... but it was boosted for about 6k miles. I gurantee the engine is in flawless condition and the transmission was fully rebuilt with new 1-4 gearsets and '04 spec double braking syncros about 8k miles ago... so you wouldn't have to worry about it being fucked up. I'd even take it to a place and pay to have a full inspeciton done on it just to prove to you that it's 100% mechanically flawless.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts