Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a RSX Type S. I'm looking at putting down around 7k cash but feel free to post your car for sale so I could consider it. I would prefer nothing with 150K+ mileage. Color isn't an issue as all shades of DC5 are sexy :giggity: The cleaner, the better. I'm located in the Poconos (North East PA) and willing to drive far for the right vehicle. I make frequent trips to NYC. Like I said I have no problem driving to neighboring states. PM any information if its easier to get a hold of you besides the forum. I check back frequently. If you have any further inquiries feel free to hit me up :wavey: Thanks for your time!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have a 03 Satin Silver type S with 124k miles. Mint. DD, no racing. Some aftermarket - mostly cosmetic. A type R front lip, aspec rear. 18"'s Enkie. Intake. Exhaust, It's clean. Blacked out headlights, HID. Fog housing in, but not wired in yet. lol But.... I live in WA. LMK.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump

Bump, still looking can go up to 8k cash looking for something as soon as this holiday weekend. Lower the mileage the better. Prefer clean/clear title. Will travel.

·
Si-> Type S-> R Type-> MR
3,100 Posts
MIght have something for you in your price range

02 RSX Type S ABP full aspec kit including wing
will come with 18's gunmetal 5zigen MKV's with summer and stockies with Blizzak Snow Tires
105K on the clock can give you all the details

INjen CAI
Comptech exhaust
RBC
hids & blackouts
Red Honda Badges
05-06 seats
alpine in dash with MP3 changer in the glove box

also will throw in
EVO style siebon CF hood as well as stock hood.
Ichiban 15mm wheel spacers w/extended lugs (not installed)
Strup SS RH (not installed)
PM me if interested

·
Si-> Type S-> R Type-> MR
3,100 Posts
LMK if interested I am looking at something else as well sooner rather then later and would love to turn it over to some one then trade it in

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Burning a hole

Cash is burning a hole in my pocket, looking to get it gone by this weekend. Send me a message will answer immediately.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Today

Trying to get something today 7k cash in hand no bullshit Let me know early so I can head out. PM me and we can exchange numbers for easier/faster contact.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still Looking LoL

Sup, still looking, still have 7k cash + a computer set up worth 1k if anyones interested lol. Located in NEPA willing to travel. Looking for something stock, or close to stock with around 100k mile mark. Anything with a black interior. Thanks. Keep on pimpin.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I was looking for more money... but i have a silver RSX-S with black leather for sale. I am in NH. Car has just over 75K miles on it right now. Make me an offer, I already bought my new car and I live 5 min from the airport! email me at [email protected] for pics... i've hit my limit here and its not letting me delete any.
thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Another routine bump, would like to keep budget around 7k, I prefer < 130,000 miles. Can go up to 8k for a sweet deal. Hit me up. Help me get my:vtec: on :laughing:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts