Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
EvoDriva
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
greetings ladies and gents. it's been a VERY long time since i was last here, anyways im back and im interested in seeing what a good shape Type S or even possibly JDM Type R models are currently selling for. im located in south florida and have no problem traveling anywhere in florida. i might even consider a trip to georgia or alabama if it was a worthwhile vehicle.
feel free to contact me and let me know what you have and pics would also help.

Thanks again.

·
WILDCARD!
1,462 Posts
Are there many Type-R's in the US? I don't think I've ever seen one in person and it's rare that I see them online either.

·
EvoDriva
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are there many Type-R's in the US? I don't think I've ever seen one in person and it's rare that I see them online either.
Considering the vehicle is close to being 20 years old. I would most certainly think a good handful of the first gen dc5 type R models should or could be here stateside.

·
Registered
29 Posts
greetings ladies and gents. it's been a VERY long time since i was last here, anyways im back and im interested in seeing what a good shape Type S or even possibly JDM Type R models are currently selling for. im located in south florida and have no problem traveling anywhere in florida. i might even consider a trip to georgia or alabama if it was a worthwhile vehicle.
feel free to contact me and let me know what you have and pics would also help.

Thanks again.

This RSX Type S is in pretty good condition if you're looking for a reliable supercharged one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts