Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy the following parts used of new. I am in a rush to get these parts so please do not fool around with me with jokes and gemics. NO ebay quality parts, NO shitty Amazon ass crap parts. I am looking for top brand parts of the following titles :

-- Stage 2 clutch & lightweight parts
-- jdm red valve cover
-- CAI
-- Hasport Billet aluminum engine mounts 62A and ^^

I can send paypal friends & family, Zelle, cashapp. Let's get this on a roll and hurry up

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking to buy the following parts used of new. I am in a rush to get these parts so please do not fool around with me with jokes and gemics. NO ebay quality parts, NO shitty Amazon ass crap parts. I am looking for top brand parts of the following titles :

-- Stage 2 clutch & lightweight parts
-- jdm red valve cover
-- CAI
-- Hasport Billet aluminum engine mounts 62A and ^^

I can send paypal friends & family, Zelle, cashapp. Let's get this on a roll and hurry up
Pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
612 Posts
Be careful with this guy, ICU. He's got 1 post here. Usually not a good sign
I would trust @BrutalB83

@ICU Ate12 I would listen to BrutalB83. He has been around this block a few times here on this forum and knows the drill or knows the assignment here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@juniorbrand please post the pics of the parts you have for sale to ICU Ate12. Please follow the rules here that are required when selling parts on the forum, if the parts are more than $100 the parts require your member name & date in each of the For Sale Photos/Images. Thank you for following the rules of the classified section relating to selling and exchanging money for parts.

Here are the rules that apply to you selling here on the forum, trying to move the sale to PM's without following the rules will require a warning or ban depending on the details of the situation:

2) You must have picture(s) of the item(s) being sold, also something with your username and date of when the thread was created has to be included somewhere next to your parts. This is to prove you have the item(s) on hand and ready for pickup/ship. No linking to craiglist/ebay/facebook/etc, the info needs to be in your for sale thread

3) State in the thread your location and a price, also whether you like to deal with local and/or ship (if local only, please use your regional section). Unless you only want to trade, a price must be listed. If trade only, use the want to buy/trade here or again your regional for better results. Again no linking to craiglist/ebay/facebook/etc, the info needs to be in your for sale thread

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@juniorbrand I would also suggest not encouraging or drawing a member into PM conversations without acheiveing the proper amount of posts to sell items. I will give you a warning if you do not produce the pictures for the parts you have for sale for this member.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts