Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all here's the deal.
My integra was stolen about a month ago. So im thinking about purchasing either a WRX or an RSX. Right now im leaning toward a RSX because I trust honda's, gas prices, and I really dont want to worry about breaking a tranny. But I still have a few questions. What kinds of gas mileage are you guys getting? Also are these cars stolen alot? Why? Why not?

But as the title says I'm looking to buy one in the very very near future. MY budget is at most $12-13K (Is this realistic??), and I'm located in the Orlando area. If you have one for sale or know of one please let me know. My email address is [email protected].
Thanx...

·
FREE IRAN!!!!
3,985 Posts
well gas mileage really depends on what kinda mods that person has on the car...obviously someone with a boosted rsx will get diff mileage than someone who's running stock. with my mods below, i'm getting around 23-25 city and 30+ highway (dont really use highway often so not 100% sure).

as for the stolen part...one car is just as likely to be stolen as another, especially in the ghettos or black-a-hoods. where in orlando do u live? i live in ormond/daytona beach and its all handy dandy here...just a bunch of old people on the road to deal with

and yes ur budget is realistic. i got my used 02 type s at $12.5 and it even came with an AEM SRI :eek: :eek: :eek: :vtec:. but i think ur best bet is to check out auto trader...thats where i got mine and i remember seeing some real good deals in there.

good luck on ur search :thumbsup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx bro,
I've been checking autotrader, cars.com, autoextra, autobuynet.com, automart.com, autofinder.com, orlandosentinel.com, lycos.com, ebay.com, and I haven't found anything. Come on guys i really need some help I am ready to buy. Is there anyone out there? I may even be able to afford $14k.....

·
Registered
20,142 Posts
You should buy mine and drive it home :spin:

·
Registered
20,142 Posts
Bro your car is amazing but its a lil too modded for my taste. I kinda want to start my own project not finish somebody else's.
I'd sell it for 13k without the body kit... you could do your own performance and interior mods. You won't find a more unique body kit in the US except for the Areo Duo kit Nolsonwerd has on his Widebody Kandy Tangerine RSX...

What are you planning on doing to a car you buy? If you are doing performance mods mine already has a rebuilt tranny, stage 4 clutch and quaife LSD. I could see not wanting to inherit other people's problems, but the mods I have on my car are a PERFECT base for creating a show-winning, race-winning monster :dontknow: and you'll spend THOUSANDS less (I have over 6k into my tranny alone). But whatever, if you want to waste a TON of time and money doing it yourself I guess that's your perogative.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts