Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
9,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant get the car to lock, i push the lock on the remote, doesnt do anything, once i am in the car and the car is on, i can manually push on the pin to lock it but the button to unlock/lock doesnt do a damn thing. WTF? HELP

Reactions: majestic

·
Wheres the Bulkhead?
354 Posts
you check the battery in the remote?

Reactions: BashX

·
Banned
9,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the remote unlocks the whole car, but when i lock, it doesnt lock anything

·
canonberry crew holla
22,632 Posts
if ALL your power locks arent working, i can pretty much guarantee its the #9 fuse under the hood thats blown.. its a 7.5a mini-fuse

*EDIT: when that happened to me, i couldnt unlock or lock my car with my remote. but when i changed the fuse, everything was ok. i dont know what your situation is with just being able to unlock, but check the fuse anyway

·
I-VTEC, DO YOU?
2,191 Posts
make sure ur hatch is closed it wont lock unless EVERY DOOR is shut 100% it could be a BACKUP fuse under the hood not sure if its wut person above me is typing but its a 7.5 as well.. if this is the case tho when u turn ut car on the gauges will be some what erratic and such..
most obvious would be to check the doors and especialyl the hatch to make sure its 100% closed

·
Banned
9,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks but LOL @ the reason:

I left my right door slightly open (very dark and rainy outside now)

LOL

:laughat:

·
canonberry crew holla
22,632 Posts
My car won't lock or unlock with the remote, And all the doors are closed and the fuses are good.
you sure about that? thats what i thought too until i replaced the one fuse i mentioned before.

are you able to lock/unlock once you turn the car on?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts