Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Member
Joined
·
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, about a year ago I purchased a billet aluminum Hasport passenger side motor mount to replace my torn passenger mount. I had the mount on for a month or two before I decided it was too harsh for my 300 mile per week commute. I have gone back to OEM and would like to trade this mount for an Ingalls torque damper. The mount is in excellent condition, so the torque damper needs to be as well. I will post pictures if anyone is interested.
 

·
Member
Joined
·
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks good. I still don't get it why would you trade for a lngalls
This car is my daily, so 98% of driving is highway. The other 2% is mountains/track/autox, so I'd like something that I can leave loose most of the time but tighten up when it comes time for that 2%.
 

·
Member
Joined
·
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would also be willing to sell outright for say $100 locally. I live in Marietta and work in Norcross so I can meet anywhere in between.:thumbsup:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top