Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have 02-04 rsx stockies painted black with a red lip on them... i want to go back to silver rims so i want to do a straight up trade for my stocks for stocks.
will post pics soon

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
212 Posts
Sorry, I don't have them to trade you. But I wanted to know what wheels are on that Silver Rsx in the background? I'd greatly appreciate it if you let me know.

Thanks & Free Bump 4 U

:thumbsup:

·
I am a non smoker
5,202 Posts
Sorry, I don't have them to trade you. But I wanted to know what wheels are on that Silver Rsx in the background? I'd greatly appreciate it if you let me know.

Thanks & Free Bump 4 U

:iamwiths: that SSM in the background looks like it has a mean ass rim setup! what are they?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Pretty sure that is tran2000's car in the background. Don't remember what he had on there, and I think that he has changed them. Hit him up a PM though.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts

Thanks & Free Bump 4 U

looks like the new greddy wheels.

·
Car Is Sold!
6,315 Posts
They are Axis Gravity in Hyper Silver with a +40 offset.

·
Banned
2,205 Posts
Can you post close up pics of your wheels?

·
Registered
98 Posts
those r nice..did u do them urself..u think those would look good on a red rsx cuz after lookin at those i think imma do that

·
I miss my DC5
1,736 Posts
I'm interested, where in atl are you located? I have stockies in great condition. Are you wanting to trade tires with them or can we rip them and remount our tires on the other set of wheels? How were these painted? is it a rattle can spray job? powder coated? ...let me know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts