Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
The front is my favorite to date... The rear is big, but does look much better in person. The sides are just ok. Overall, its my favorite full bumper replacement kit to date!

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
yeah thats the best front bumper and the rest is okay. if ur gonna go for a show car i say get this kit

·
cold chillin
8,065 Posts
it doesnt look like u can slam your car very much with bc2 kit. it looks like it hangs sooo low

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
See i find it attractive the second i looked at it...but one big problem is the cost of it

it cost mroe then most kits out there (replica)

and i was wondering if i should get the ING one instead just b/c the ING replica version is cheaper by about $500 CAD

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh and the rear kit doesn't look that bad...i actually like it a lot...that was the first thing that caught my eye

i think the VIS octane kit is similar to it but is smaller and it doesn't look good (for the people who thinks is too big)

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
Darkness said:
See i find it attractive the second i looked at it...but one big problem is the cost of it

and i was wondering if i should get the ING one instead just b/c the ING replica version is cheaper by about $500 CAD

I wouldn't know since I wont touch a replica kit! The authentic BC2 kit can be had for like $700-$900USD

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
FaintReality said:
I wouldn't know since I wont touch a replica kit! The authentic BC2 kit can be had for like $700-$900USD
Ya it cost about the same price in CAD

but ya i agree with you with the BCII kit is authentic which upgrades the class!

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
yea, its kinda hard to slam the car with this kit, i have no wheel gap but my front bumper is only like 3" off the ground(pretty hard to drive around) but with this kit you have to have some huge wheels to pull it off and make it look good, 19's work fine :laughing: and my wife seems to like the back end more than I do, well heres a pic from my site of my cars @ss

·
Registered
435 Posts
Darkness said:

I like both kits. I opted to go for the INGs kit myself. You may save a couple dollars by getting the INGs replica but I can almost guarantee that you will end up giving that saved money to the body shop to make sure it fits right. From what I've heard there hasn't been any fitment issues with the BCII kit. Spending a little extra money on a good kit will be worth it in the end. Body kit is not the place you want to try and save money.

·
CodeMonkey
210 Posts
How far off the ground is the kit with a 1.5 inch drop? I have this kit on my Christmas list but if I'm scraping it up daily I may have to find a different one.

·
dude..wheres my car
16,177 Posts
i have the bc2 kit..im on stock rims and stock suspension and u can fitur foot or a soda can underneath the bumper...but it is very easy to scrape on stock wheels-suspension...if u were to go with a pro kit drop on stock rims ur fucked...recently i went up a drive way and angled A LOT..and my friends saw (kryzeofkraze and f24accord) and they told me i had barely enough clearance to get up there...just barely..maybe half an inch or so...and the drive way wasnt very steep.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts