Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was debating on either this or the XD kit, but you cant beat the price! $160 shipped. I hid the ignitors, just thought it would be a lil cleaner. rep if you like em cuz i love em :D

Where i hid the ignitors

·
「リンディ」
1,369 Posts
Looks awesome dude. And nice job placing the ignitions. I basically did the same, but the one on the driver side is like beside the washer bottle. +rep though

·
Wat It Do Foo!
645 Posts
nice lights man, i've been reading and debating on this kit compared to others but 160 shipped sounds really good, howz tha light output compared to stock, howz tha cutoff and iz there alot of glare? any info u can give me would be great...

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nice lights man, i've been reading and debating on this kit compared to others but 160 shipped sounds really good, howz tha light output compared to stock, howz tha cutoff and iz there alot of glare? any info u can give me would be great...
Not alot of glare, looks pretty clean. cutoff looks a little weird, some high points at the end of the light itself but you cant even tell that when your drivin. I am really happy with it so far :)

where did you buy them?
http://www.retro-solutions.com

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looks good! now im thinking about changing where my ignitors are!
yea its almost a perfect fit on the drivers side, wanted to place the pass in the same spot but the wire harness wasn't long enough to reach the bulb. it fits good either way.

·
I ♥ My DC5.....
1,064 Posts
Looks good! I mounted my Xentec ballasts to the bottom of the headlights. I went with the 8k kit but, I probably should have gone with the 6k bulbs instead.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts