·
Need Sleep
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Need Sleep
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know that, but since they're located in Canada, I thought this would pretain to them so much.

·
Name's Vic
13,046 Posts
They can be in any country they want, its still illegal for them to sell it here. They can still get fined in Canada u know lol

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
7,698 Posts
I just received my order from them 2 days ago...didn't have any problems in placing the order whatsoever. Your link didn't work when I tried it, so you might want to try and place that order again...

·
Name's Vic
13,046 Posts
i think they passed it in august but i think they stopped selling em now. oh btw spydersrsx how did u stop the srs light when isntalling those seats or did u completely disable it?

·
Vendor
3,168 Posts
Hello,

We are definitely still selling!!!!

We're just experiencing some technical difficulties with our order form. My apologies for the inconvenience. If you guys see anyone else inquiring as to why the order form is down please spread the word as its just technical difficulties.

Steve

·
Vendor
3,168 Posts
Hello,

We are simply experiencing some technical difficulties. We are definitely still selling to the US and international markets. If you see this post arise anywhere else feel free to let people know that its just a technical difficulty.

Steve

·
I AM ELECTRIC HEAD
926 Posts
bluej511 said:
oh btw spydersrsx how did u stop the srs light when isntalling those seats or did u completely disable it?
disabled the srs system but the light is still on so i'm gonna have to pull the bulb

and this is a bump for steve cuz xd has great customer service :thumbsup:

·
Registered
241 Posts
WTF, why did they outlaw aftermarket HID's? Acura needs to offer a friggin option for HID lights on the Type S. I'm so happy with my set of XD HID's, I feel like I can't see after being in a car with normal halogean bulbs now.

·
Registered
863 Posts
They shouldn't be illegal if aimed properly

I have had my 5000k HD kit installed in my car for the past 3 months and I have only gotten brighted once by a guy while we were stopped at a traffic light.
I believe that HID's should be illegal ONLY IF they are blinding oncoming traffic due to poor adjustment.

They help me see and others behind me due to the fact that normal halogens do not light up road signs very well...

This is B.S

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.