Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes

·
atl
351 Posts
ok smartasses, it seems as if my question just vanished, anyways:p

I havent been on the boards for a while and dont really know what the deal with xenons are. I know that aftermarket xenons have been made illegal in the states but does XD still sell them to the states? Also, i remembered steve use to send something special with the HID kits for the people with RSX's(i'm not sure what though?) Will i still get whatever it is in my box?

Also, for the pople that have ordered from XD, what have the delivery times been like?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I just got mine last week so yeah, they still ship to the US. As for delivering, they came fast after the backorder.

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts
I got mine about two weeks ago, after waiting for about a week or so I suppose...nothing out of the ordinary. I didn't get any sort of special piece to use for the install, but modifying the stock piece to accomodate for the HID bulb was a breeze. I think that special piece was included as a part of a group buy, which was quite a while back (I could be wrong).

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
i think you are talking about the spring sale they had back in, well, spring... it didn't have anything extra in the box, i think they just improved something (i forget what, steve can confirm), and continue to sell it today...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts