Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any pictures(besides the ones on ducky's site) of the Xenon body kit.

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
the car looks like it hit a wall

·
cold chillin
8,065 Posts
looks like a vampire up front...

"i vannnt to sock your bloooood! BLAHHH!!!"

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool, thats a cool car, does anyone know what size wheels those are, i would guess their 19's or what the car is lowered with.

·
Registered
6 Posts
xenon kit

u guys are crazy the xenon kit is the best out there..... and to top off the nice look it is made of urethane not that cheap ass fiber glass- poly or not

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
playboy031 said:
u guys are crazy the xenon kit is the best out there..... and to top off the nice look it is made of urethane not that cheap ass fiber glass- poly or not
Who said anything about quality? :confused: They said it looked like crap, and I agree with them.

·
Registered
8,360 Posts
That's actually a good pic of the kit. I give it a :thumbsup:

·
28,750 Posts
cuscolsd - They are probably Raching Hart 19 inch rims.

And personally, the front bumper jsut doesn't fit with the lines of the car. The sides are nice, however. The rear would be ok, but its made for a dual exhaust....

And I know i'm gonna get flamed, but I don't care. ITS BETTER THAN PRODRIVE!!!!!!!!!!! (IMO):D

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
crazy said:
cuscolsd - They are probably Raching Hart 19 inch rims.

And personally, the front bumper jsut doesn't fit with the lines of the car. The sides are nice, however. The rear would be ok, but its made for a dual exhaust....

And I know i'm gonna get flamed, but I don't care. ITS BETTER THAN PRODRIVE!!!!!!!!!!! (IMO):D

*puts on flame retardant suit* :flame: :flame: :flame:

:crazy: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :rotfl:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts