Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
atl
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got them a couple of months ago but have never posted pics. the pics arent of the greatest quality cause i dont know how to use my digital camera properly for these shots. I got a nikon coolpix 3100....any advice for better pics? If any of you have a special request for a pic just ask.

Attachments

·
What are you made of...
6,141 Posts
Damn those are bright!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
583 Posts
Damn! I Have A Hard On!

·
Registered
863 Posts
yes.. there are adjustment gears that you can see through the metal bar that is the color of your car right behind each light... I have the XD 5000k's, and I really must say, I adjusted them about 50 times before they were perfect....
There is glare as one can see when it's shined agained a garage door, but not bad... The cutoff is not as clear as say a projector's line, but it can be pretty damn close.

I'm not sure which way you have to turn the gears (you stick a larger phillips head screw driver into the hole and start turning left or right) but yes, HID's need to be adjusted downwards... Those look VERY high and blinding. You will get ticketed with those being that high.

·
-------------------------
2,151 Posts
It's tough because the bulb is H1 and the hole for the bulb is tiny. If it was H4 or H7, there are shields you can install to almost eliminate glare. For our headlights you'd have to open them up and put shields in on the stock reflector cap.

The only other option would be to retrofit!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.