Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
My nose in your coke bag
2,917 Posts
Eh, I've heard mixed reviews and situations about those kits. Not a huge fan. Id personally stick with Retro-Solutions when it comes to lighting. Ive dabbled in all sorts of kits out there ( eBay, Amazon, DDM, VVME, and many others) and RS's kits have put up to a MASSIVE amount of abuse me and my friends have put them through. The kit on my RSX is 4 + years strong, mine and my friends Offroading rigs all run them and I have totally submerged my kits numerous times. Friends BMW hit a deer, blew out his fog lights. Has been running the same kit with no lenses on his fog lights for 6 months in the rain/sand/ shitty weather and they still work, my quads have the lights in them... need I say more? Wont trust any other setups other than true OEM. And hell, they are right in the US.

·
Are es Sex
52 Posts
I have the Vold XD kit only had it on a few weeks though. No problems with it. I have a cheapo ebay kit in my headlamps before and there is a major performance improvement just between changing kits. I'm not sure if that proves that it's a good kit maybe just that my ebay kit was that bad. However one thing to note is that the Volt does not come with a relay.

I'm upgrading to the Morimoto HID kit from TRS and putting the volt on my fogs since I don't use them as often. May want to shell out the extra $ for the better kits. From what I have researched RS's Digital kit is really good, XD's Xtreme kit is pretty good as well. I hear great things about the Morimoto kit from TRS too all running about $150

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.