Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just installed my 4100k kit from Steve @ xenondepot.com. I just have to say how pleased I am with the quality, ease of installation, price, shipping, and just about everything else you could think of. The customer service I recieved from Steve was the best part. Any concern I had was promptly taken care of, fully. With this being said, if you are considering a HID lighting system, go with XenonDepot.com and count on having no worries whatsoever.

:thumbsup:XenonDepot.com:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:Steve:thumbsup:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Has anyone put another HID kit in their High Beams? If it works, I might consider it, and then...

"I'll third that"

·
Administrator
6,578 Posts
-RSXS- said:
Has anyone put another HID kit in their High Beams? If it works, I might consider it, and then...

"I'll third that"
You can do it, you just want be able to quickly flash your high beams, it wouldnt be good for the ballast or bulb. But if you wanted to just be able to turn them on and leave them on it should work fine.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, just got an answer from Steve a few seconds ago. Thanks for answering too. And that's a good point about the need to be able to flash them, even though it's not really a concern to myself in particular.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
AHA!

So Steve does have a flaw! He forgot my sticker:(

Guess he won't get any free advertisement outta me. Oh, except for all of the business cards he sent me. I gave every single one of them out at the car show last weekend. Where's my sticker?;)

·
Banned
10,065 Posts
[url]www.XenonDepot.com[/url] said:
WOOHOO!!

I'm now a master member!

1000 posts!!
his sticker? what gives :dontknow:
i was ready to get HID's and everything, but if this is the type of service I can expect :shakehea:

:laughing: :wavey: ;)

·
dude..wheres my car
16,177 Posts
dude i think its a conspiracy at xenondepot.....the kit is really worth like 100 bucks and the other 400 or 500 is for the 2 decals.......... :spin:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Then I'll be needing $400 back Steve. :D
But seriously, you should send me a couple of window decals.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts