Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the 6000k kit on the last week of december, and I still have not received my kit... last email from steve was last tuesday...saying that his shipment is due this week. And then nothing... I tried emailing him several times and i called him as well...nobody picks up the phone...and I received no replies...also a friend of mine ordered the same kit on the first week of jan. and is having the same problem. I was wondereing if anybody else is having the same problem... or if they have recieved the kits yet....

any info will be greatly appreciated.

8,021 Posts
Just wait a little bit. Most likely, theyre either out of stock or he already sent it. I waited 2 weeks for my kit to come in and I didnt recieve the tracking number till after I recieved it. I say you wait till Friday then give him an email. Steve wont run off with your money.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
desertsilver rsx-s, and other ppl that dealt with xenondepot. is that the norm for xenondepot? to receive tracking info after receipt? I can wait, but an update will help alleviate my anxiety to a certain degree, and i wrote him a couple of emails and left a voicemail as well...but no reply. That was the reason why I was getting worried. Thanks for your input.

·
Mugen whore
1,592 Posts
I waited awhile too, cuz they were out of stock. Just wait, its a first come first serve basis, and XD covers lots of forums along with CRSX.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
question for RSX_BOI, when did you place your order and, when did you receive your kit?...just curious as to when your order was placed compared to mine.

·
atl
351 Posts
hey, i'm in the same situation with the 5k as well. Just give it time. I ordered my xenons the last week of december as well.

·
r s x . n a t 1 o n
643 Posts
shipment will come JAN 20th!
i went to speedstar, local toronto dealer and asked...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just received a phonecall from steve, He is expecting the kit on friday or, tuesday at the latest. He assured me 150% that he will ship out the kits nextday and that I will receive the kit by end of next week. So, to all the people that is waiting...just wait a bit longer..I know I will. THANKS STEVE!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts