Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
yut ughhh!!!
18,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this will be my VBP's official thread. i had started this one, but it got closed for some reason. anyway, i'll start off with some crappy pics of the car and glorify this thread later on when i install my N+'s on it in a couple weeks :thumbsup:

1) so completely stock: Vivid Blue Pearl 2005 Acura RSX Type-S

2) installed buddy club short shifter and aluminum shifter bushings

3) after slapping on my old rims (matte black 17x8 5zigen fn01r-c wrapped in 225/45/17 falken fk-452s) on it... coupled with a set of blue, extended rays lugnuts :thumbsup:

4) after installing buddy club N+ coilovers w/ingalls front and rear camber kit

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
nice man. More pics! more pics!! your avy is freaking hilarious. Kinda mean, but nonetheless freaking hilarious

·
yut ughhh!!!
18,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I spy a JGM

those lugnuts look nice on VBP...good call
TY :bow:

looking to get some nice quality pics after the detail... which should follow the drop... which should follow me ordering a camber kit on this site... should i just get the ingalls? i saw spc's, budddy clubs, and skunks... any significant differences between these brands?

looks like the ingalls are pretty straightforward to me :dontknow:

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
believe me, that was one of the first things i wanted to do.. except they had already dug into the paint soooo... :(

and thanks to the rest of you for all the comments even tho i've only that crappy pic to show :eek:
mudflaps are win. keep them on

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.