Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
9,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a little excited. I've got a type-S catback exhaust and gunmetal injen CAI both purchased. Just waiting for their arrival. What kind of gains should I expect. I know it wont be much. Anyone else waiting for some recently purchased mods??

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
i'm waiting to get my comptech race header and es motor mounts installed... i'm spending a full day on sat and finishing it off... this is a bitch of an install to do yourself all this when some of the bolts are rusted with no air tools... oooh well its fun! lol

D

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
im gonna install some hoodpins....that should be fun,lol. thats all i have to install for now. sorry my post was so lame. but they are Sparco if that helps any,lol.

·
I am a non smoker
5,202 Posts
hey trumpet can i ask how much u paid for the type-s catback? and did u buy it from another member from Crsx?

9,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did buy it from another member here. I paid $140 for all of it, shipping included. The exhaust literally has less than 2000 miles on it. Did I get an ok deal, or was I ripped off?

9,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not totally. Just a simple weld has to be done, or you can by an adapter thingy.

·
The Evil One...
10,707 Posts
j0hnniz said:
140?? omg...i want one!!!

Sorry for the OT...

but your sig is :thumbsup: ...

Oh...well..actually...i have some motor mounts and UR pulleys, momo shift knob and genesis halo awaiting installation...

(Damn im lazy... :yawn: )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts