Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Class of 1986
9,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
With new cars, it seems like less and less people are getting M/T. Even Honda is starting to discontinue them with their base model TL's. Lexus IS300's are really hard to fine with a 5sp, and you can only get a 5 or 6 speed in the IS250. IS350 is outta luck!

I wanted a new V6 Camry 6 speed, and the salesmen confirmed with the Toyota that they existed, but I didnt see them on their website. But I was unsure on which other V6 would share that transmission

What odd 4 door cars come equipped with manuals?

·
Omnomin' outta control
21,810 Posts
Bmw 3 and 5 series.
Audi a4 and a6
Subaru everything
mazda sedans
ford sedans
bla bla bla

Less manuals are being sold all the time, but it doesn't mean that you can't order them. Good luck ever trying to sell a camry with a stick shift. That car would have to be worth a good 5-8k less because its such an odd ball combination.

·
Regulator
23,483 Posts
When I worked at Toyota, there was a new Camry that had to be moved to the parking lot in the back, so I jump in and go WTF because its a manual Camry. Too bad it didnt have 3rd gear VTEC

·
Beware the Eggplant
16,632 Posts
vvti > vtak anyway

flame suit on

·
Class of 1986
9,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bmw 3 and 5 series.
Audi a4 and a6
Subaru everything
mazda sedans
ford sedans
bla bla bla

Less manuals are being sold all the time, but it doesn't mean that you can't order them. Good luck ever trying to sell a camry with a stick shift. That car would have to be worth a good 5-8k less because its such an odd ball combination.
Ford Sedans??? Are you sure?

I was at the dealer and they said its only a $1000 discount.
When I worked at Toyota, there was a new Camry that had to be moved to the parking lot in the back, so I jump in and go WTF because its a manual Camry. Too bad it didnt have 3rd gear VTEC
Was it a 4cyl?? Because there was a 5sp Camry when I was at Toyota.

·
Banned
8,155 Posts
G35/37, Altima

I really dont see the need for an auto, I suppose I'm just not as lazy as the average person in US

·
Regulator
23,483 Posts
Ford Sedans??? Are you sure?

I was at the dealer and they said its only a $1000 discount.

Was it a 4cyl?? Because there was a 5sp Camry when I was at Toyota.
Yeah, all of them are 4 bangers

·
28,748 Posts
looked at the thread title for the longest time thinking you were looking for two thousand cars that weren't hondas. damn i need sleep :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts