Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DC5nisan
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
be careful with your cars..me and my buddy were going to go out and eat and york region pulled us over..he pulled my rsx over for muffler and my buddy for improper tire. He later on called the safety unit on both of us and made me tow my car home because it was unsafe to drive..also got tickets for muffler and front plate..my buddy just threw on his wheels but car was not lowered so he was good to drive but he got a ticket becuz he needs mudflaps :S

york region cops are haters and now i dont think i can even drive in that area..anyone ever got this? they towed my car cuz it was too low but you can clearly put your finger in it since i got 215/40 on it :S. that cop was an asshole..i always got tickets for the car but this is the first time they made me tow the car home..plus can he pound the car cuz its too low? he said he gave me a break and didnt pound my car :S

·
nimz
252 Posts
that frigin sucks man I got hassled atleast once every summer I drove my rsx for the same shit in york region...but your buddy got hassled because he didnt have mudflaps? WTFFFFFFFF

·
Mr. P.I.M.P baby!
437 Posts
how is not having mudflaps an offence?? it has no safety aspect to it...doe's it?

If you don't agree with the charge, fight it. And what's too low??? Where does it say in the HTA that your car needs to be at a certain hight??

·
Registered
796 Posts
Did your buddy try to make an appeal for the mudflap ticket with a prosecutor? All it will cost him is an afternoon waiting in line and talking about the matter and the ticket would be withdrawn.

·
Registered
427 Posts
:bsflag::firemad: trade in your cars for a hummer or fj cruiser or something along those lines..really elevated and lots of mud flaps...and UGLY!

·
DC5nisan
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did your buddy try to make an appeal for the mudflap ticket with a prosecutor? All it will cost him is an afternoon waiting in line and talking about the matter and the ticket would be withdrawn.
we just put it to court..going to try to make an appeal

·
booooost
1,960 Posts
good luck. its in the HTA

(a) no bumper, fender or mudguard shall have been removed;
(b) each bumper shall be securely mounted;
(c) each mud flap, where applicable, shall be in position;

·
Hello World
6,337 Posts
I don't have mud flaps on my truck, it comes like that from factory.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts