Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up with closing the thread after you make your statements? You guys are geeks! Learn how to drive your cars first, then fix them up. I can't believe you assholes!:nervous:

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
FERNO said:
What's up with closing the thread after you make your statements? You guys are geeks! Learn how to drive your cars first, then fix them up. I can't believe you assholes!:nervous:
Dood, what the fuk r u talkin' bout? Did you have a bad day or what? Mang, take the advice of my enclosed image...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,800 Posts
I thought this was sorted out after the last post.
Obviously a post like "esant is a wuss" is going to be locked. I don't see what that has to do with driving or fixing cars. Same goes for the "still a wuss" topic.
And this "moderators are lame" topic... hmm, I give it a few hours before it's locked too.

Come on man. Respect. We went over all that in the last post. Don't be dissing moderators for locking inappropriate threads.

Grow up. And stop whining. I've seen starving babies with dirty diapers and hemorrhoids whine less than you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Next!

Hah.........Shall we move on to the next topic......How about USDM RSX's having H.I.D lighting for the next model year? Frosty, anything that you want to add to that?:spin:

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
FERNO said:
I'm issuing you a formal warning.

Please don't start these kind of threads. We understand your interest in the RSX, but feel free to contribute in a positive manner. If you continue to receive warnings, you will be banned.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmmmm.........did not understand your answer. Do you think we will have them next year? If so, would you install them on you vehicle?:spin:

·
Premium Member
20,800 Posts
FERNO said:
Hmmmm.........did not understand your answer. Do you think we will have them next year? If so, would you install them on you vehicle?:spin:
For 2003?
I don't think they will. I'd like it, and I think they should add them as a standard feature to compete with the Europeans, but I don't think that HID's will be added until MY-2004 when the Type R is rumoured to come here. And even then it would only be to the S and R models. I don't see the base or premium models getting that.

I don't know what's going on with that "Honda Accessories Group". They made a showing at SEMA with an RSX and there are all sorts of rumours that they plan to make factory authorized aftermarket equipment that won't void the warranty. If that's the case, I'd totally go for the HIDs, especially if I could get a body colour housing... sorry to all the JDM ITR lovers, the black housings remind me too much of a Chevy Impala.

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
FERNO said:
ok, now we're getting somewhere. What's likely going to happen is that this thread will be closed.

To get a discussion going, you should post the topic in Ext/Int modifications, but the topic of HID's for '03 has been beaten to death, so your best bet is to use the search feature.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.