1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
garbage.....look at the other stuff he sells.

Coilover/weapon R air intake
Rims/steering wheels
OBX Midpipe/Header
OBX High Flow cat /short shifter
Altezza lights/projector lights
OBX Spark plug wire/Fuel system
SLR fender X1/Spoilers
Cam gears/pulley kit

junk.....spend the $ and get something decent IMO.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
U think? I read somewhere that the Tsudo exhausts were very good on power gains, on the exhuast comparison thread. I don't want to go crazy expensive on an exhaust, any suggestions? I sometimes question the difference in performance for something like this compared to a more expensive exhaust. I feel people often buy into the name more than anything. Id like to hear further opinions though.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interesting...Diahrea...hmm...not so keen anymore. Suggestions for a good priced exhaust?

·
doing stuff
4,547 Posts
Not to mention the typos in the guy's ad: "indrustrie" and "manufautuer"
What the hell? :laughing:
If you want a fireball get the real one from Adventon for only $350 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Any ideas about purchasing an exhaust in Canada? I want something decent, and good bang for your buck. If i pay close to 1G, i might as well sell my car and get extra 40 hp by saving extra cash and buying a Type-S.

·
Registered
270 Posts
lmfao at explosive diahrea sound... hahaha neva heard that one before.. but yeah... i wouldn't go w/ that exhaust... thats just me personally coz less money spent= almost always worse quality. Also u never know if it will rust from the welds on out or how it reacts w/ the rain....

late,
:bow:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.